Pokémon NaranjaLive again the Orange Islands adventure like in the anime. Begin with Ash or Misty, You choose!
- Pokémon Naranja
- Islas Naranjas
Do you remember the Ash's adventures in the Orange Islands?Now thanks to with the hack Pokémon Naranja, they are waiting for you in a videogame so that you'll be able to walk the tropical archipielago just like it happened in the anime but at your very own rhythm.The second season of the Pokémon anime will return in Pokémon Naranja exactly like in the series but as a videogame that you can play.
Live again the Orange Islands adventure like in the anime. Begin with Ash or Misty, You choose!
- Placed in a tropical region never pictured in a game: The Orange Archipielago.
- The same plot of the anime, with all episodes included.
- Updated fauna with Hoenn, Johto and Kanto Pokémon.
- Four gyms with chalenges as in the anime.
- Harder difficult with more high level and more double battles.
- Moreover: 5 Sinnoh Pokémon + 2 new preevolutions + 2 new Unown.
- The archipielago's Pokémon, as in the anime, have altered colourations.
The general story line is that Professor Oak sends Ash, Misty, and Brock to the Orange Islands to collect a mysterious golden and silver Poké ball called the GS Ball found by Professor Ivy.When the trio reaches her lab, Brock decides to stay with the Professor and her three female assistants. Ash and Misty are soon joined by Tracey, a Pokémon Watcher in training who sketches.They'll have various adventures as they travel from island to island, and meet up with their foes Team Rocket.The adventure has just begin....
Canal de asdasd
-Find more videos in You tube
And here you have some links for you enjoy tourism in other Naranja islands destinations: