Pokémon Oro SoleFaithful remake of Pokémon Gold
- Pokémon Oro Sole
Faithful remake of Pokémon Gold
- Pokémon Oro Sole will feature original Johto gameplay, with improved graphics of the FireRed codebase.
- The goal is to be as accurate G/S series remake as virtually possible.
- Of course, the remake needs some game improvements and those will be done as well.
Professor Elm is a scientist who has dedicated his life to study Pokémon.He's still young but he enjoys a great respect among the other reseachers thanks to his astonishing discoveries, like those related to the evolution of the Pokémon.
One day, while he's working, Prof. Elm gets an e-mail from an acquaintance whose name is Mr. Pokémon:"I made a sensational discovery! You have to see it!"Unfortunately Prof. Elm is too busy to leave his laboratory, so he decides to ask someone for help... and that person is you!
"Please, - asks you Prof. Elm - visit Mr. Pokémon and take a look at his discovery!"A generous and curious person like you can't sure say no!
Then Prof. Elm shows you three Pokémon telling you:"Choose the one you'd like to take with you."It's an important moment: you're going to receive your very first Pokémon!
Afterwards you realize a boy outside is spying you from the window. He looks like he's as old as you, so you leave the laboratory to meet him.But once there he pushes you away shouting:"Hey, what are you looking at?"
Who is that strange boy? And what is Mr. Pokemon's discovery?You will discover it soon...
PokéCommunity › Pokémon Oro Sole
- HackMew (Overworld Editor, Mapper, Palette Editor, Scripter, Spriter, Text Editor, Tile Editor)
- D-Trogh (Mapper, Palette Editor, Scripter, Spriter, Text Editor)
- Mastermind_X (ASM Hacker)
- Wuggles (Mapper, Scripter)
- Liquid_Thunder (Mapper, Palette Editor, Scripter, Text Editor, Tile Editor)
- BalladOfWindFishes, Coronis, Epona4, GameGuy and Gridiron, for providing a good amount of nice sprites and graphics in general that were used as a base.
- Kike-Scott, for that great Ho-oh sprite.
- Zel, for some scripting tips.
- Hiroshi Sotomura, for that neat Thread Presentation ReadMe.
- Martin, for a couple of suggestions for this thread.
- alexmad, for a few number of Pokémon overworlds.
- As_Stars_Go_Out, for some maps and tiles which were really inspiring.